Monday, June 19, 2006

Typical Canadian Mom?

I consider myself a typical Canadian mom...I have my quirks...some of my friends parent the way I do...others, well they don't! Still I think many Canadian moms have asked themselves these important questions...
  • Is it okay to put Kahlua in a Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino?
  • Is there any residential cleaning services out there that will fold and put away laundry?

Inquiring minds want...no, NEED to know! I think I'll try the Kahlua thing tomorrow night! Meet me on the front porch!

2 comments:

ninepounddictator said...

Ok, I don't know about the laundry...but no, the most important Tim Horton's question is how much percentage of fat is in their cream?????

I know the answer. Trust me, you dont' want to know...

Unknown said...

Ack, I just found out that a large Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino has 1200 calories! That's close to total calories for a day - this is crazy...I'm so glad I didn't find this out in the summer, I'd have been so depressed. Ask me next summer if I'm drinking them!